Welcome to SGA!
Our Role on Campus
As the student governing body for EKU, SGA works to be a voice for all EKU students.
Help SGA better serve you by getting involved. Benefits of being an active member of SGA include:
- You will feel more connected to the university
- You will stay in the know about what's happening on campus
- You will meet people and make friends with those who have similar interests
- You will develop better leadership skills
- You will develop skills in working and communicating with a diverse group who do not always share your views
- You will have lots of fun
- You will be involved in activities that are great resume builders
- You will develop skills and disciplines that will be beneficial throughout life
- You will impact the university for future generations
To learn how to become an active member stop by the SGA office in Roark 206 and 207, contact us by phone (859) 622-1724 or send an email to email@example.com.