Welcome to SGA!
Our Role on Campus
As the student governing body for EKU, SGA works to be a voice for all EKU students.
Help SGA better serve you by getting involved. Benefits of being an active member of SGA include:
- You will feel more connected to the university
- You will stay in the know about what's happening on campus
- You will meet people and make friends with those who have similar interests
- You will develop better leadership skills
- You will develop skills in working and communicating with a diverse group who do not always share your views
- You will have lots of fun
- You will be involved in activities that are great resume builders
- You will develop skills and disciplines that will be beneficial throughout life
- You will impact the university for future generations
To learn how to become an active member stop by the SGA office in Powell 116 or send an email to email@example.com.